We have a space in our Narrative team for a new Client Partner, someone who:
- is creative, courageous, integrous, curious, collaborative, and excellent at what they do
- wants to use their marketing and communications skills to help other people and their businesses
- revels in meeting new people and ‘making things happen’
- enjoys Team Takeaways on a Friday lunchtime, flexible working, a generous holiday entitlement, and an occasional office singalong
- has worked in marketing and/or communications for three years or more and understands the importance of data, evaluation and reporting
- likes a bit of travel and doesn’t mind the odd out of hours working
- is looking to belong, and be valued, by a team of like-minded professionals who are working together to get results, and have fun doing it.
If this sounds like you, check out the job description and send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Friday 30th March.
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 based on experience.
This post was created on 7th March 2018
Under the category News